Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kent/Surrey Border Organiser.

Hi

I'm in the West Malling area. I'd be interested to jopin any group meetings. I'll send my email address.

Comment

Well done for volunteering.

I live in Southborough, which is between Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells. I'm learning about a few other photo locations just from reading the other posts. I've never specifically gone out to take wildlife photos before but maybe I'll give one of the wildlife centres a try. Who knows - it may generate a new photographic motivation!

Comment

Are we looking for a weekend or week day get together? BWC would be good. I've never been and have been thinking of going for a while.

Comment

I live in the Medway area, I would like to meet up sometime on one of your visits, as long as I am available I will be there.

Comment

Just joined and caught up with this thread.
            I'm in Sheppey, Kent and would like to join a local group and meet up.
            Just let me know.
            All the best!
            Chris

60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM,
            EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC

Comment

Right, apologies for the delay. How does Saturday 6 July sound. As suggested we will meet at the BWC. I will confirm time and send map etc out soon. Please drop me an email with your name, forum name and a mobile number, put BWC Forum Visit in the subject please.

Once I have numbers I will see what deal I can get with a group going in.
              Last edited by secondintime; 17-06-2013, 14:58.
              Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

I've put my name forward, is anyone else up for going?

Comment

Hi woodman, please see this thread.

Post details of photo events, exhibitions and camera club meetings. Also post information about forum get-togethers you would like to organise.
                  Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Ahh.... All is revealed.

Comment

I am near Staines in Surrey so its not a massive jaunt to get over that way.
                      Be interested to see what events/trips come up in the future.
                      Andy
                      Canon EOS 5D MarkIV, 11-24mm f4, 24-70mm f2.8 II, 24-105mm f4, 70-200mm f2.8 IS II USM, 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 IS II USM, 100mm Macro, 50mm f1.4, Speedlite 600EX-RT, Manfrotto tripod
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyberdavis/

Comment

Hi everyone,
                        I got in touch with 'Secondintime' a while ago about a meet I am organising. I am running/ hosting a Nature Group Field Day for the RPS on Saturday 10th May and Tuesday 13th May at Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve. There are places available on each day if anyone would like to come along on either day. Please let me know if you are interested as I need to know how many are likely to be there. The days will run from 09.30 to 16.00 and there will be the usual birds, water birds, butterflies, other insects and wild flowers including orchids to photograph. Long, medium and macro lenses would be useful depending on what you would like to shoot. Sevenoaks has seven hides from small to large and there are toilets and limited catering at the Visitor Centre which is just off the A25. If you have not used a hide before then here is an excellent opportunity to try it out. If you can't make these days I will visit here again and will also be going to another reserve I know near maidstone at times over the summer. I have suggested a donation to Kent Wildlife trust of £3 to £5 for the day. I can be contacted via this forum and will send out more detail to anyone who is interested in coming along.
                        Graham

Comment

I live in Tunbridge Wells and would be interested in coming along on the Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                          X