Operation Joint Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Joint Warrior

Mainly as a Heads Up for those North of the Border.

Operation Joint Warrior takes place between 13th and 29th April, largest Naval and Air Exercise in Western Europe.

4500 Personnel, 24 Ships, 2 Subs, 40 Aircraft from 10 Nations.

French Aircraft, the Rafale and Super Etendard already arrived at RAF Lossiemouth.

Should be loads of Photo Opportunities with Aircraft Movements at Lossiemouth, and RAF Leuchars will also be involved with 6 Sqn Typhoons and 100 Sqn Hawks.

Regards Paul
    Last edited by pelliott1954; 11-04-2013, 09:16.

Re: Operation Joint Warrior

Will be a Lossie at some point during the week may even make the trek to Leuchars as well.

Have applied for a place on the enthusiasts day at Lossie on the 23 April .

7 x Rafales (french) are at leuchars now and Super Entendards as well
    Last edited by 2Beers; 11-04-2013, 12:18.
    Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Oops, sorry everyone, Alex is right the French arrived at Leuchars, not Lossiemouth, Senior Moment.

Alex, have you got any shots of the 617 Squadron Tornado's with the Dambusters Special 70th anniversary paint scheme.

One of them has been down at Coningsby but I missed it.

Regards Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
        Oops, sorry everyone, Alex is right the French arrived at Leuchars, not Lossiemouth, Senior Moment.

Alex, have you got any shots of the 617 Squadron Tornado's with the Dambusters Special 70th anniversary paint scheme.

One of them has been down at Coningsby but I missed it.

Regards Paul
        No I haven't as my car is off road at the moment mot repairs just need an MOT now
        Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Working...
        X