Disappointed but Hopeful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed but Hopeful

I know I am new to Forums and this just mite be me not understanding how things work but there seems like a disproportionate amount of replies to posts.
    I joined thinking that a site like this would be full of photographers willing to exchange information, photographic sites, tech information tips etc but to me it looks like a lot of window shopping goes on lots of hits to the post but few replies.
    May be I was expecting to much but a few days ago I posted a question to the Forum regarding photographic sits round Glen Affric in the Highlands. Now I would consider this to be a top photographic site in the Uk and that someone who has looked at my post would have some information. But to present I have hade zero response.
    Come on snappers lets help each other we must have a wealth of Knowledge between us lets use it for the good of photography or are we going to sit back in our own little corner in isolation?

Re: Disappointed but Hopeful

This forum has members from across the globe.

If you wanted to know about sites in Kent I could help you - but the Highlands are the nearly the same distance from me as Switzerland - both about a day's travel.

I believe that if someone knew about Glen Affric then you would have got a responce.
    ef-r

Comment

Working...
    X