Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the User Control Panel gone now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the User Control Panel gone now?

Just playing around on the new look site, and find no handy-dandy link to a User's Control Panel!

Have I gone blind, or still not recovered from the seasonal excesses?

EDIT UPDATE : Now found it... Under Forum Actions; Edit Profile...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Re: Where's the User Control Panel gone now?

Glad you posted that, was looking for it earlier!

Any idea where the classifieds live these days? Do they still exist? I haven't been on for about a year and all hell has broken loose! Even had to recreate my user name and login...
    7D, 400D + Grip (for Sale), G9, EF-S 10-22 USM, 50 f1.4 USM, 17-40L, 24-105L IS, 100-400L, 430EX, RC-1, Giottos ML3290B + MT8240B & MH1302. No spare money!

Comment

The EOS magazine classified site is at:
      Last edited by Robert Scott; 07-01-2010, 09:39.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Any reason why the Classifieds can't be like any other Forum rather than offiste/ buried away (maybe add a link to the menu bar)?
        Cliff Hobbs
        Wannabe Architectural Photographer - Always willing to listen and learn

Comment

Our classifieds site is linked from the menu bar - the menu bar of the EOS magazine website at:
          For Canonites everywhere. To get more from your Canon EOS camera, you need EOS magazine. It's the only magazine that takes your photography as seriously as you.

The forum is also linked from this menu bar. If you bookmark the EOS magazine home page, you will have access to all the services we offer.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks Robert, just makes sense to me though to either have a link added to the menu bar on here (New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community....) OR have a new sub-forum at the very bottom of the forum called "Classifieds" that has a single post with a link to Classifieds to save people having to goto the home page and then navigate out but that's just me ;-)
            Cliff Hobbs
            Wannabe Architectural Photographer - Always willing to listen and learn

Comment

Working...
            X