Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 whats happened? - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats happened?

The whole look of the forum has changed!!! Tried to read the announcement but it doesnt open!!! Maybe it is the software update or maybe gremlins in the system...

Re: whats happened?

Very pretty but I think I preferred the old look.
    John

Comment

Oh - and did the 'pub' finally get demolished?
      John

Comment

Don't like the new look, it is horrible on a wide screen monitor. Please Mr Admin can we go back to the old way please?
        --
        Colin
        http://fotos-espana.com
        http://macameraclub.com
        http://turnspain.com

Comment

Yes; I have to agree... I too am having all sorts of display problems with the "new-look". Some no doubt because I'm still running W/XP; but, yes, overall, I much prefer the old to the new...

Perhaps ADMIN can tell us what benefits they percieve there to be in the 'upgrade' !
          I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
          Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

We updated the forum software yesterday to the latest version - partly because it's more secure than the older version and also because it has some new features which will hopefully benefit the forum (such as the What's New? option on the menu). After the update we found that the theme (the look or design of the forum) we were using isn't compatible with the latest version and it's defaulted to a basic theme. I'm working on getting it back to the look you're comfortable with today - I've noted all your comments.
            Andrew
            www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Canon-Fodder! View Post
              I too am having all sorts of display problems with the "new-look".
              What problems are you having? What browser are you using?
              Andrew
              www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Not sure about the 'quick reply' thang either. It doesn't seem to work for me, at best it's hit and miss. The 'go advanced' option seems to be the way forward!
                7D, 400D + Grip (for Sale), G9, EF-S 10-22 USM, 50 f1.4 USM, 17-40L, 24-105L IS, 100-400L, 430EX, RC-1, Giottos ML3290B + MT8240B & MH1302. No spare money!

Comment

Problem I am having is yesterday I had a full screen display on my imac, today it's only a half screen?????????????
                  Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Doglet View Post
                    Problem I am having is yesterday I had a full screen display on my imac, today it's only a half screen?????????????
                    What browser are you using?
                    Andrew
                    www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Gibson View Post

Its the same in Firefox
                      Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Gibson View Post
                        Safari
                        Ray

Comment

I see you have changed the theme and this one looks 'old hat' in that it isn't centred like the old one. The header is looking incorrcet due to the size of the EOS Magazine logo in this theme IMHO. I must admit I am from the if it ain't broke camp and certainly do not like this 'new look'. Lets hope the authors of your original theme do an update so that we can revert.
                          --
                          Colin
                          http://fotos-espana.com
                          http://macameraclub.com
                          http://turnspain.com

Comment

The forum has just been fully updated. We've been working on it all day fine-tuning the appearance and functionality. Please let us know if you spot any bugs.
                            Andrew
                            www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Doglet View Post
                              Can you try it again now that the forum redesign is finished? I have an iMac and I don't see any problems with the display. If it reoccurs please post a screenshot so we can see what you're looking at.
                              Andrew
                              www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X