Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 whats happened? - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats happened?

Yes, I'm having problems too!

I use Explorer V8 running on XP Pro 64bit OS.

Please, go back to how it was?!

Comment

Originally posted by dchamberlain View Post
      Yes, I'm having problems too!
      Can you describe the problems? There might be a simple solution.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi Robert,

I have a problem with the site - it won't keep me logged in. Everytime I have to do the user name/password bit, even though the "Remember me" box is ticked. Everything else is just fine. I like the new look.

TTFN,
        Neil
        Neilly's Flickr Page
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/60833437@N08/
        Facebook
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neil-...67642190098333

Comment

I've changed the forum home page back to www.eos-magazine-forum.com Apologies to anyone who's bookmarked the 'new' forum home page but I thought it better to go back to the old system in order to avoid confusion. This should resolve login issues.
          Andrew
          www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Well - it fooled me - again!

I changed the URL in my Password Manager, and thought the site was down for maintenance... Then thought I'd try the home page URL, and sure enough, I logged in!!! Password Manager updated - again!
            I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
            Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Thanks for your patience!
              Andrew
              www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Andrew; on reflection, you might want to put a simple message up on the now defunct URL of;
                http://www.eos-magazine-forum.com/forum.php (or whatever it was)...
                pointing users at the 'new' login page...
                At this point the defunct page simply reports a 'page not found' message... It took me a few goes to realise that something might be amiss.
                I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
                Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Good idea, i've just done it.
                  Andrew
                  www.eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X