Haworth 1940's Weekend, 18-19th May 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haworth 1940's Weekend, 18-19th May 2013

Always a fun weekend, plenty of photo opportunities, carnival atmosphere, well worth a visit
    Nestled amidst the stunning landscapes of West Yorkshire, the village of Haworth is not only renowned for its breathtaking moors and picturesque charm but also for its vibrant calendar of events that celebrate its rich history, literary heritage, and cultural significance. These Haworth events offer visitors a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the spirit […]

Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Re: Haworth 1940's Weekend, 18-19th May 2013

Excellent set Les.

Tom

Comment

Beautiful set Les. Wish I was a bit closer, looks like fun.

Garry
      Garry Macdonald on Flickr
      Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

Very nice set Les, I particularly like 1 and 3, I bet they would be pleased with them.

Regards Paul

Comment

Looks fantastic!

Wish I could be there. What the h*** am I doing in the Netherlands where they never do anything like this?
          myTube
          Twitter: @VilliAsgeirsson
          Canon EOS 60D - 50mm f1.8 - 50mm f1.4 - 18-135mm f4-5.6 - 100mm f2.8 macro - Speedlite 480EX - Canon EOS 500D

Comment

Thanks all, BTW, I didn't put the images up for critique (they have all been posted previously) just to give a flavour of the event
            Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
            Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

I remember your shots from last year - such a shame its too far away for me

Stan
              Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
              flickr

Comment

Fantastic! Well done Les. Just too far away for me although next year? Maybe I could bring Jayne with me for the whole weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X