Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing at Cadwell Park - Tickets

Hey gang,

Got a full weekends racing at Cadwell park this coming weekend 29th / 30th and have a couple of tickets if anyone fancies going, will need to know ASAP so I can get them posted out in time. Please reply here as well as via PM if you want them

Full line up for this one inc the Special Saloons.

.DAVID.
    Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Re: Racing at Cadwell Park - Tickets

Hi David,
    Feel a bit cheeky asking again after having tickets off you last time. But if they are still available I would love to go. I only live about 45 mins from Cadwell so it would be great.
    Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Doglet View Post
      Hi David,
      Feel a bit cheeky asking again after having tickets off you last time. But if they are still available I would love to go. I only live about 45 mins from Cadwell so it would be great.

Hey fella, I did send you a PM but not sure if you got it or not. They are yours!

Can you send me your address again and I will make sure they both go off to you first class tomorrow. I will check my PM's before I turn off at 10 pm

.DAVID.
      Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by David Stallard View Post
        Hey fella, I did send you a PM but not sure if you got it or not. They are yours!

Can you send me your address again and I will make sure they both go off to you first class tomorrow. I will check my PM's before I turn off at 10 pm

.DAVID.
        Hi David,
        PM sent

Ray
        Ray

Comment

Working...
        X