Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawk Conservancy Trust - Sunday 4th

Hi all

I've been absent for a week or two as I've been on holiday (I hope you all missed me! ), but I'm back now and hankering to get back out shooting!

I'm planning on going to the HCT near Andover on Sunday 4th (I was going tomorrow, but as the forecast is now rain and possible thunder, I've postponed!)... so, if anyone else wants to meet up, I'm more than happy to do so!

As ever, reply to the post if you think you may be there, and we can take it from there!

Cheers all.

Mike
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Re: Hawk Conservancy Trust - Sunday 4th

Welcome back stranger!
    Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
    http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
    https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

Originally posted by AndyA View Post
      Welcome back, stranger?
      No stranger than when I left!
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
        Are you certain good to see you are back, sorry I won't be able to make the 4th but do hope you have a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
          sorry I won't be able to make the 4th but do hope you have a great time
          Thanks Ian, I will certainly try!

Still time if anyone's interested... otherwise I'll have a nice peaceful day, just me and my 7D!

M
          flickr

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
            Welcome back Mikey...by crikey we have missed you. The Forum went into melt-down (error 503) after youre jet departed these shores. I hope youre newly purchased ''camo-Pants'' got you thru customs with youre batteries, warm and dry, and prepped for youre hols. If not, let me know so that I can undertake a full investigation.................please wash before returning!

Comment

I have always been happy to associate with strange people, so barring any weather or family problems, I'll see you there.
              Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                I have always been happy to associate with strange people, so barring any weather or family problems, I'll see you there.
                It'll be good to meet up again Colin. I'll probably be getting a coffee and a bun to start the day, so best to look in the cafe first!

Not too late if anyone else is interested in joining... else Colin will have to put up with my 'original' sense of humour all day!

Mike
                flickr

Comment

Latest update: Brian has his new 200 - 400mm lens with built-in 1.4x. This will be his first try of the lens in anger.

I am not jealous ................. much!
                  Colin

Comment

Working...
                  X