Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posts in the 'right' section - pretty please !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Posts in the 'right' section - pretty please !

Hi Collywobbles,
    Brighton, Eastbourne, Bexhill Hastings is my 'territory'.

Real Ale - not for me I'm afraid,you can't get drunk on it, and it gives you a beer belly LOL
    We did the tourist tour of Harveys of Lewes once.

Added: yes that's my mug, on a good day

Millie
    Last edited by Millie; 19-02-2010, 14:30.

Comment

I think most members regulate themselves, which is a good thing. Phgotographers are professionals (could be young or old) & use the forum for serious,photogrphic purposes- generally to get advice,comments and criticisms. Best leave it that way.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        who are the admins / mods ? I've only seen 4 posts by emfadmin.
        The moderators are Andrew (Technical Writer at EOS magazine) and myself (Publisher). Andrew has made 123 posts, while I am trailing with only 92. We read every post and respond where appropriate. We looked at moving some posts and threads to other categories, but decided it would be too confusing for anyone following the threads.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
          Hi Collywobbles,
          Brighton, Eastbourne, Bexhill Hastings is my 'territory'.

Real Ale - not for me I'm afraid,you can't get drunk on it, and it gives you a beer belly LOL
          We did the tourist tour of Harveys of Lewes once.

Added: yes that's my mug, on a good day

Millie
          To cool everyone down, I thought I might mention that I am quite familiar with the Brighton- Bexhill territory having worked in Lewis for some tome, before I based myself in Southsea (nr Portsmouth), for 7 years! We accountants or should I say External Auditors do move around you know. We know most parts of UK except perhaps the Northeast and Eastern UK- Norfolk,Northumberland areas, Yorkishire.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
          X