Still can't post pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't post pictures!

All I get is this message come up, every time I try and post a picture or two!

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Why is this happening?????
    Neilly's Flickr Page
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/60833437@N08/
    Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neil-...67642190098333

Re: Still can't post pictures!

I still get the problem if I try and post a pic at the same time as the original thread, so always now just do the text, post it and immediatly edit and add the picture. 99 times out of 100 it works no problem

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

That just doesn't work for me either, Stan. No matter how I try and post pictures, I just get that message.

TTFN,
      Neil
      Neilly's Flickr Page
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/60833437@N08/
      Facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neil-...67642190098333

Comment

I have had the same problem today whilst trying to post a PM which was a first for me.

Comment

I adhere to Stan's advice and it works for me say about 90% of the time. However I have to post my pics ONE by ONE, checking first to see that it has been posted correctly. So it is a pain at the best of times. Sometimes I get the 503 message when post even the first pic and then I get a member who comments that he/she cannot see any of my pics!!!!!

It is the first time I have heard that a PM brought out the 503 message.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

This is interesting as I have not yet had a problem posting.

Tom

Comment

You are either lucky or very clever or BOTH.
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                You are either lucky or very clever or BOTH.
                [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

I am having the same problem as well, have done for the last 4/5 days

Comment

It seems like there is no rhyme nor reason to the way this works. Sometimes, as with my first Porsche post earlier this week, I can post the whole original thread, including all text and 7 pics from flickr, no issues whatsoever. Other times, I can't even post a question, with no pics at all, without getting the Service Temporarily Unavailable banner. It is just weird! I don't understand coding one little bit, but, I do know that I am on several other forums, which this doesn't happen on at all.
                    Garry Macdonald on Flickr
                    Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

Me too. I have given up trying to post photos. Very frustrating and dispiriting.
                      EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

Mine uploaded OK today once I’d worked out how to do it.I used the insert image icon then the ‘from computer’ tab.

Comment

May be I am just lucky, as I have never (Touch wood)had the problem.
                          I normally upload images via Photo Bucket, but just to try this is a image direct from the computer.
                          I use a mac, don't know if this has any bearing though.

Ian

Pseudomugil_cf._paskai_pr_a6 sm.jpg
                          For the record the fish are a pair of dwarf rainbow fish Psuedomugil cf paskai. Males grows to just over 25mm.

5DmkIII; 100 is 2.8 macro; 1/125; f16; ISO-100
                          Last edited by Coryman; 04-09-2013, 16:28. Reason: More information
                          Ian

Comment

I use a Mac and Photobucket, but I still have the problem.
                            EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

Wonder if it might be an idea to post the links here to photos that you can't post and let someone else have a go. If it will post then it gives further information to Robert and if not then Robert will also get more information. (If that makes sense)
                              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                              Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X