Just a quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick question

How can I display the camera settings ie ISO, exposure settings etc at the bottom of my displayed photo`s please, if I display them you guys can tell where i`m going wrong if thats ok

Re: Just a quick question

Hi Sean;

I don't believe there is any easy way of doing that...

Dependant on the software you're using as your post-processing editor, you could just pull up the 'file info' and select the data, copy & paste it... You can certainly do it through ZoomBrowser (came on your Canon Utilities CD)... Open up the 'Shooting Information' window, right-click and 'select-all', copy & then just paste it in to your post... Edit out the irrelevant or sensitive stuff... See sample below grabbed from the first file I selected...

The best way forward though is to ensure that your EXIF data remains intact when you upload the image to whatever hosting site you use... Then , by using an 'EXIF reader' such as Opanda IExif, anybody can right-click on your image and see the basic information...

File Name IMG_4854.CR2
    Camera Model Canon EOS 40D
    Shooting Date/Time 17/10/2009 16:35:12
    Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
    Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/320
    Av( Aperture Value ) 8.0
    Metering Mode Evaluative Metering
    Exposure Compensation 0
    ISO Speed 100
    Lens EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
    Focal Length 24.0 mm
    Image Size 3888x2592
    Image Quality RAW
    Flash Off
    White Balance Mode Shade
    AF Mode One-Shot AF
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Working...
    X