Mono Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mono Leeds

A mono upload possibly of Clarence Docks Leeds, bit of a test upload this as uploading on this site is well lets say the jury is out at present

LesF
    Attached Files
    face on images - photography by les forrester

www.faceonimages.co.uk

Re: Mono Leeds

Thought so only a thumb appears help please and its back to the drawing board me thinks

LesF
    face on images - photography by les forrester

www.faceonimages.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LesF View Post
      Thought so only a thumb appears help please and its back to the drawing board me thinks
      No drawing board needed. Click on the thumbnail and the image enlarges. At the same time, the forum background darkens, giving a pleasing effect. If this is not the effect you want, please let me know what you would like to see.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by LesF View Post

LesF
        Clicking on the thumbnail brings up the larger image, so there does not appear to be a problem!
        Regards,
        Keith (M)
        LRPS

My Monochrome Site
        Street Life Album
        Photography Home Page

Comment

Jaysus Leeds has changed since my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
            If this is not the effect you want, please let me know what you would like to see.
            My first thought was... why can't it be like it was on the old forum. And then my second thought was... hang on, sometimes it took a week to load a page that was full of images, so maybe this way is better.

Comment

Working...
            X