7D or 700D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7D or 700D

Any significant difference in video shooting between both?
    Especially in low light?
    Thanks

Re: 7D or 700D

I don't know but I do know the 70D is the one to go for for Video.
    Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/leerigby/

Comment

70D is the best for video bar none. Rapid AF in live view that leaves everything else in it's dust. Most of the other Canon dslr's with video capabilities all perform pretty much the same way. Lower light video is probably going to need fast glass, but the marginal improvement in ISO performance in the 70D mean it's a no brainer for video.
      Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
      www.campsie.photography

Comment

Originally posted by Paulstw View Post
        70D is the best for video bar none. Rapid AF in live view that leaves everything else in it's dust. Most of the other Canon dslr's with video capabilities all perform pretty much the same way. Lower light video is probably going to need fast glass, but the marginal improvement in ISO performance in the 70D mean it's a no brainer for video.
        ....Plus the video features of the 70D have the benefit of enhancing its stills photography.

Live View with fully articulated and excellent quality touch screen are seriously useful. (I don't shoot video at all).
        "The camera takes the photo, but the photographer makes it" - Ansell Adams, 1902-1984

Comment

Working...
        X