"New posts" anomoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"New posts" anomoly

I'm someone who likes to use the "New Posts" menu option to keep abreast of anything I might have missed since I last looked. There is a problem with the option, in that it doesn't reflect new posts/threads in all the forums (fora?).

I'm not a major contributor to the "EOS photography" forums but do like to dip in and contribute to the "EOS System" and "EOS Magazine Forum" sections, particularly the "EOS Pub". New posts and threads in these sections don't appear in the "New Posts" search. Is there a switch somewhere in the configuration that flags sections as being available to "New Posts" searches. If there is can it be switched on please?
    Regards ,
    Norman

Re: "New posts" anomoly

The 'EOS System' and 'EOS magazine Forum' sections are indexed for searches.

The 'EOS Pub' wasn't, on the basis that it does not feature photographic information. However, I have now added it to the search index.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks Robert. Seems to be working OK.
      Regards ,
      Norman

Comment

I had noticed this too a long while back but didn't bother commenting on it as I just went into the EOS pub

It's working now though thanks Robert
        Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Thanks Robert.

I always used to look at the Pub separately, but this is far more convenient.
          Colin

Comment

Pub! What Pub?
            Bob Turner
            Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Working...
            X