January Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January Reflections

I originally posted this image to the "How to upload images to the Forum" section but as it has plenty of reflections I have added it here.

Emsworth Mill Pond.jpg

This one I shot at 1.6 sec f5.6 ISO 200 using a Tokina 11 -16 at 11mm. I fired two off camera flashes to illuminate the room behind the camera

Cottage Kitchen 2.jpg

Now that I come to look at it more critically I see that I could have dressed the image a little better - one mug is back to front and the fourth one down is actually dirty!

Re: January Reflections

Couple of nice images. LOL re the "dressing the image comment" - if you are being picky about the mug being the wrong way round, then perhaps the books on the shelf should be files in alphabetical order as well or in cascading height order :) ;)
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Beautiful reflection
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

Yes, 2 nice images there, especially like the effect of the flashes in the adjoining room.

As to the cup being the wrong way round, that's a bit too 'CDO' for me! (I would have put 'OCD', but then the letters wouldn't have been arranged alphabetically, like they should be!).

Mike
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Working...
        X