Study in Concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study in Concentration

I went to the Kingston Races at the weekend after obtaining permission to shoot on course. Taken with 5D MkII 24-105L zoom at 1/1000. WDYT

Weetabix Man - lost his horse at the Show Ring and had to run four furlongs to the Start to catch up with his mount.

Close Racing

Not many spectacular shots but one that I was pleased with is a crop shot of a jockey at the first fence concentrating on the upcoming race.

Slàinte,

Malkie
    Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Re: Study in Concentration

The second shot is missing the peak action try and get closer, this shot i was layed on the floor http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Sports/Spo...22_fCiJz-L.jpg

Comment

I like the POV in gsgary's image. Has the 'shadow and highlight' feature in Capture one been used quite liberally one this one ?
      Sorry, for me, it has that look about it.

Millie

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
        I like the POV in gsgary's image. Has the 'shadow and highlight' feature in Capture one been used quite liberally one this one ?
        Sorry, for me, it has that look about it.

Millie
        I can't remember, i keep meaning to go back and re edit it, i think it was done with cature one (freen edition that came with Sandisk CF card) thinking of getting version 5

Comment

Hi Gsgary I just read "Capture One 4" from your exif, I use it too sometimes.

I haven't tried 5 yet, I think you get a 30day trail. TBH I use DPP a lot of the time.
          Millie

Comment

Working...
          X