Pixelmator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pixelmator

Is anyone using Pixelmator (http://www.pixelmator.com) on their Mac? I am told by a friend that it is an excellent alternative (and a lot cheaper) than PS. I was just wondering what the user experience is here.

Cheers

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Re: Pixelmator

I'm not using Pixelmator but like you I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of those who are. I'm using Aperture at the moment and considering whether to stick with it, or move over to Lightroom + photoshop, etc.
    Canon 5DMKII | Canon 550D | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 35 f/2 IS USM | EF 85 f/1.8 USM | Speedlite 430EX II | 2x Yongnuo YN-622C | MacBook Pro 2.7GHz i7 | Lightroom 5 | Hama Traveller Mini Pro Tripod | Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400W | Flickr | 500px | Website

Comment

I have no experience with this software, i have moved from aperture to ps and lightroom and feeling so much comfortable to do edit as i wanted and knowing which button to press stops me from trying anything new. Like you willing to know what othets think
      Raj
      Flickr

Comment

Haven’t used Pixelmator but have been impressed with Pixlr (www.pixlr.com) which is online photo editing software. Pretty good for a free programme and lets me do editing on work laptop where I don’t have admin rights to install my own software.

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X