EOS magazine advert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got Photoshop.

Default Re: Just got Photoshop.

Hi Di
    Well done on what you have done so far.
    just out of curiosity, hows about starting a new thread here and telling everyone including me how you made the borders and saved as a brush.
    It sounds a good idea.

Alan
    Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Campbell View Post
    Hi Di
    Well done on what you have done so far.
    just out of curiosity, hows about starting a new thread here and telling everyone including me how you made the borders and saved as a brush.
    It sounds a good idea.

Alan
    Not a bad idea, when I've had two or three goes so its set in my brain I will.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Thats what I aim to do. I have already made an advance booking on a PSE course at Deeside College, to start in the autumn.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Di, subscibe to Gavin Hoey on You Tube.......he's taught me everything I know
    Phil ....... Flickr

Nat.

Best of luck with the course. What I've found locally clashes with my work hours. I'll find something eventually but for now will rely on Youtube and books.

Phil, Thanks for that. Found him and book marked. Alas not had chance to do anything this weekend. Real life and work does seem to intrude.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Thats what I aim to do. I have already made an advance booking on a PSE course at Deeside College, to start in the autumn.
    Well done Nat
    It will teach you the basics and from there you'll have a greater understanding of what the software can do

Paul
    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12