'Monkey' - 7D short movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Monkey' - 7D short movie

Hallo, here is a video filmed with a Canon Eos 7D, edited with Final Cut Pro X, on an iMac:

Comments are welcome, thank you for watching!
    franco
    franco
    2.8|Quarterly Collection of Sport Photography
    www.dueeotto.com
    info@dueeotto.com

Re: 'Monkey' - 7D short movie

Franco,

I really enjoyed that. Well put together, the music/soundtracks really went with the action.

The only comment I would make is regarding the subtitles - unfortunately there is quite a few places where you have the white subtitles on a white background (as she wears a white tracksuit top a lot) and other times and it makes them very hard to read. There were also one or two sentences where they disappeared a little too quickly and I hadnt got to the end (although I am a slower reader than some).

Otherwise, thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Excellent work.

Doug.
      Cameras... 7D, 350D
      Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
      Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuna View Post
        Franco,

I really enjoyed that. Well put together, the music/soundtracks really went with the action.

The only comment I would make is regarding the subtitles - unfortunately there is quite a few places where you have the white subtitles on a white background (as she wears a white tracksuit top a lot) and other times and it makes them very hard to read. There were also one or two sentences where they disappeared a little too quickly and I hadnt got to the end (although I am a slower reader than some).

Otherwise, thoroughly enjoyed it.
        Thanks Andy, sure you're right. I noticed that too, but cause Italian is my native language I didn't pay attention enough :-(
        I will move subtitles in the lower black stripe and try to fix their timing
        franco
        2.8|Quarterly Collection of Sport Photography
        www.dueeotto.com
        info@dueeotto.com

Comment

It was only one or two sentences I noticed re the timing so don't worry too much about that as if not in white background it might be easier/quicker to read.
          Andy
          Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
          EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
          [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Franco, excellent work. Thanks for sharing.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Tom

Comment

Working...
                X