Playing with PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playing with PS

I downloaded them last year and thought they were brilliant, just checked I downloaded the CS 5 version as I have Elements but there simple to use and very effective especially the one with around 5 fingers of light and can be moved or rotated to get it right in any image as they are used as a brush so can be sized perfectly to align
    Kind Regards
    Gordon
    Last edited by GORDH; 06-06-2014, 20:54.

Comment

Had an another go, used the Gavin sun ray brush

untitled-2.jpg
      Raj
      Flickr

Comment

Sorry, it still looks quite artificial to me.
        The right hand side looks a bit odd with shade being uneven, and the rays still look unusual as the dark lines are so prominent.
        Unfortunately it's made the background almost look like a backdrop.

I feel a touch bad making those comments as your doing stuff I've not attempted in PS, but hopefully you appreciate the intent is not unkind.
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          Sorry, it still looks quite artificial to me.
          The right hand side looks a bit odd with shade being uneven, and the rays still look unusual as the dark lines are so prominent.
          Unfortunately it's made the background almost look like a backdrop.

I feel a touch bad making those comments as your doing stuff I've not attempted in PS, but hopefully you appreciate the intent is not unkind.
          Not at all andy, and thanks for the hones input, i normally post here to only get improved on and the one i am happy i never post it here, if you know what i mean..
          Raj
          Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X