Birds of a feather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds of a feather

I had a session in the studio earlier this week and an image in my mind of Jodie holding a bunch of flowers and a couple of humming birds flying around the blooms so this is one of the results. The humming birds were taken on my recent holiday and simply extracted from the original images and added to the studio shot.

Does it work?

Re: Birds of a feather

Nice bit of photoshopping. Looks like they were part of the shot Ian

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom

Comment

It works.
        But my eye has found her tatts and wants to see more.....
        I'm the first to rush to help people, yet it's not okay to respond to a misinformed remark. You don't deserve my custom, patronage or help, so taking it elsewhere.

Comment

works and its very effective ;o)...but agree more tatts details pls
          :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Muscat, my earlier comment might have been curt and disparaging. When you have a beautiful model (like Jodie) with a great body and tattoos, it's a great idea to make those tattoos part of the overall image if you can if she's happy to display them. It's unfortunate on that shot they're only just visible enough to distract, even though the picture is great in itself.

Tattoos (and piercings) aren't everyone's cup of tea, but hers are stylish and are an added facet. If she sits for you again, I'd make the most of them and put her in positions that take advantage of the tattoo.
            I'm the first to rush to help people, yet it's not okay to respond to a misinformed remark. You don't deserve my custom, patronage or help, so taking it elsewhere.

Comment

Thanks for the constructive feedback it is appreciated, yes Jodie is more than happy to show her tats and in other shots of her that I have taken I have made use of them.

To be honest I hadn't considered the impact of the tattoos in this shot as they only visible one followed the curve of her back.

Comment

Working...
              X