EOS magazine advert
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POSSIBLE WIRRAL WILDLIFE MEET UP .

Default Re: POSSIBLE WIRRAL WILDLIFE MEET UP .

Thanks for the update Jeff. One request please and I know that you have got eyes all round your head, and I am very slow in catching up with what you have seen and already photographed- Do bear in mind a slow coach like ME!!!!! I am sure it will be a good "meet" and it would be nice meeting other forum members from a bit further away. I am already excited & charging my batteries and ensuring that I have enough memory cards.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Default Re: POSSIBLE WIRRAL WILDLIFE MEET UP .

no problem nat jan is even better than me at spotting things and is also well versed in what to look for ,she has eyes and ears like the proverbial xxxxhouse rat ,one or the other of us will point things out to you .though hopefully stuff will be plentifull .i might even wear my hearing aids for a change so no shouting LOL

btw you sometimes if conditions are right get birds of prey perched on the houses behind waiting for a easy meal depends on tides and amounts.

WORD OF WARNING ,some of the locals get very naughty about people going on the beach disturbing the birds take care .
    Last edited by the black fox; 07-08-2014 at 19:40.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123