Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bogota, Colombia

Originally posted by mistral105 View Post
    Good set of interesting images Richard - I was at a talk by Michael Freeman last Saturday and he is doing some work in Cartagena, Columbia - he showed similar scenes with lots of street art . Regards John
    Thanks John. I hope to be able to see Cartagena as well.

Thanks Lee as well!

Best

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Enjoyed looking at the rest of the images too. Very interesting set and travel photography like this is always good to look at.

I use to travel a lot for work in the past but over time got a bit tired of it and was quite happy to stop. Plenty of times I'd go somewhere and due to schedule never saw any of the county or people.

Look forward to seeing more of your images from this trip.
      Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Originally posted by antoeknee View Post
        Enjoyed looking at the rest of the images too. Very interesting set and travel photography like this is always good to look at.

I use to travel a lot for work in the past but over time got a bit tired of it and was quite happy to stop. Plenty of times I'd go somewhere and due to schedule never saw any of the county or people.

Look forward to seeing more of your images from this trip.
        Thanks Antoeknee... I know the feeling only too well. Anyway I am off to Villa de Layva tomorrow for the day. Setting off at 7.00am returning at about midnight. Should be an epic drive of about 3 hours each way and an old Spanish colonial town when we get there! Can't wait!
        Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

another fine set and I've been enjoying your images on flickr - keep up the posting
          :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
          X