Canon 18-135 and 40mm STM Lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon 18-135 and 40mm STM Lenses?

Reviews on these two lenses? Both video and stills?

Re: Canon 18-135 and 40mm STM Lenses?

In order for you to receive pertinent reviews, could you tell the forum members how you intend to use these lenses; which bodies, subject matter, etc?
    Bob Turner
    Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

I would either be using these lenses on the two or the 70D. Subject matter ranges from amateur portraits, landscapes, street, etc. Pretty broad usage.

Comment

Go to www.photozone.de

Comment

Can recommend both for stills. The 40mm is particularly impressive, just a little strange focal length on a crop body. The 18-135 is a great travel lens, sharp, silent focussing. The 40mm is audible in a quiet enviroment when it focusses
          Can't comment on video results as I never shoot video. Perhaps someone else can help?

Martin

Comment

just bought a 18-135mm is off my son once i have used it a few times i'll let you know

Comment

I have the Canon 18-135mm a nice lens for landscape and cities, I did try it ounces or twice for video on the 60D you see taken video only last 6 minutes so what's the real point when a camcorder is the best option for this but if you only want to take small video clips that's fine.

Michael
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelkphotowork/

Comment

Working...
              X