No announcement yet.

Tutorials for Lightroom and Photoshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tutorials for Lightroom and Photoshop?

I did 16,000 photos (knocked it down to about 12,000) when I got Aperture. I'm going to leave what I have in there for now and just process all my new images in Lightroom. If and when they release some specific software to transfer the images over with their edits and metadata, i'll bring them in. Until then, they're staying put!
    Canon 5DMKII | Canon 550D | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 35 f/2 IS USM | EF 85 f/1.8 USM | Speedlite 430EX II | 2x Yongnuo YN-622C | MacBook Pro 2.7GHz i7 | Lightroom 5 | Hama Traveller Mini Pro Tripod | Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400W | Flickr | 500px | Website

Comment

Re: Tutorials for Lightroom and Photoshop?

Originally posted by lone pilgrim View Post
      If and when they release some specific software to transfer the images over with their edits and metadata, i'll bring them in. Until then, they're staying put!
      Have you watched the Tim Grey video thats been mentioned a few times here? As you can import the metadata, just not sure about the edits
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
      X