• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Engines

Thanks Bill & James

Comment

Excellent work there Tom. I really like the first three but they're such strong images and so well taken that the last one sort of pales compared to them. But I suspect looking at it in isolation it would stand out as a fantastic image.
      EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Thanks Andy. I think the last one would be a bit stronger if there was more space at the bottom. The issue was that I was on a hill trying to keep my balance, making sure I got the moon in the shot and keep from knocking over the tripod while I was doing the long exposures for the HDR. If I get the time I might try my hand at extending the bottom part of the image.

Comment

You can never have enough hands Tom :
          EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Thanks Andy

Comment

Really nice Tom, first one especially, has a timeless feel about it

Regards Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul

Comment

Very nice set; didn't realise they were HDR untill I read your post which is just how HDR should be I reckon :)
                  Les

Les Cornwell Photography

EOS R, EOS 6D MKII, EOS 100D, EOS50e, RF24-104 F4L, EF17-40 F4L, EF24-70 F2.8L II, EF70-200 F4L IS, EF100-400 F5.6L MKII, EF100 F2.8L IS, EF-S 18-135 STM, EF-S 18-55, GP-E2, 270EX, 430EX II, Kase & Lee filters.

Comment

Thanks Les

Comment

Working...
                    X