Epson Printer and Apple update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epson Printer and Apple update

Have just been reading of problems with the new Yosemite software which reminded me of a recent problem with my Epson 4800 printer which refused to print.

After various investigations, I discovered from Epson that a recent Apple upgrade had prevented Epson with usb connections from printing -wireless ones were no problem. They sent me a 'patch', which did not do the trick, so had to uninstall and re-install, which did fix it!

I am using 10.7 (Lion), planning to upgrade, but might wait for Yosemite to get more sorted

Re: Epson Printer and Apple update

Still not updated here and probably wont for a while - running on Mavericks, theres a few more updates due on Yosemite before I'm going to risk updating
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Re: Epson Printer and Apple update

One reason not to update - Photoshop Elements 12 doesn't work - Lightroom is OK though.
      Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

Working...
      X