Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Backup and Storage Software

Hi All

Thanks for all the helpful information I have just ordered a 4Tb WD My Cloud drive.

Thanks

Phil

Comment

I am surprised that no one has come up with a program that that allows you to use the free space that these cloud people provide E.G Irista 10gb and dropbox etc.
      So you could use them as backup fairly easily
      Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

I have two WD external drives, a 1Tb and a 2Tb, and backup to both. That way, I don't have 'all my eggs in one basket'.

I was recommended Acronis True Image by and IT pro, bought it, an have to say, I have been impressed.

Dave
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by 2Beers View Post
          I am surprised that no one has come up with a program that that allows you to use the free space that these cloud people provide E.G Irista 10gb and dropbox etc.
          So you could use them as backup fairly easily
          I have around 350gb of images on hard disks. It would probably take quite a few free 10gb lumps to back that up...
          EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_S View Post
            ........I was recommended Acronis True Image by and IT pro, bought it, an have to say, I have been impressed.

Dave
            I've used Acronis True Image for many years and always been very happy with it. It does also give one a lot more than simple backups.

John

Comment

Working...
            X