Have i got this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have i got this right?

A panarma is the stitching of two or more images together to make one long one?
    I tried it the other way round..by stitching the right hand side to the left...

I call it `MINI WORLD`

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Have i got this right?

It's true what they say ...................... you really do have far too much time on your hands!

It doesn't stop me liking and admiring it though.

Colin
    Colin

Comment

The left hand side looks a bit cramped to me but other than that I like it too. I'm sure it would look good hanging on a wall and would be a talking point.

Comment

Very weird, but good fun. I find myself trying to work out what the original images were like.
        Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

This is the real picture,,,

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Nice enough in its own right, but far more fun modified.

Colin
            Colin

Comment

Working...
            X