Image Of The Year 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Image Of The Year 2015

Michael, I think what you mean is that (a)Robert and the EOS magazine should run a photo competition- Image of the year 2015- to be judged by Robert/EOS magazine (b) Once a winner is chosen, Robert/EOS magazine, to get the permission of the winner before the photograph can be published.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
      Michael, I think what you mean is that (a)Robert and the EOS magazine should run a photo competition- Image of the year 2015- to be judged by Robert/EOS magazine (b) Once a winner is chosen, Robert/EOS magazine, to get the permission of the winner before the photograph can be published.
      Thank you also Nathaniel

That's what I mean NOT ME, DID I SAY ME? and there's me thinking I am losing my mind I said Robert, EOS, and the magazine a few times in the replies and still members got it wrong again Wow!!!!!
      Last edited by Michael.K; 25-01-2015, 22:17.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelkphotowork/

Comment

Cheer up Michael. Not to worry. I think I have made your "thinking" a bit more clearer.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

Thanks, you and James was the only two members that got it right.

Comment

Michael,

We have not seen any of your photos for some time since you left China. Have you sold your 60D or are you well enough to travel around to take the pictures you like to take.

regards
            Nathaniel

Comment

Hi Nathaniel

I have still got my 60D I like my camera so I will not change it, not had much time to travel around and get out like I did in China, but last year we visit Leicester for four days, and then we plan to travel to visit Scotland this year but now my condition has changed I find it harder with life than photography work but I will never give it up life is just too short, at this time we getting ready to move and need more money so the Holiday we wanted this year will have to wait again,

I will have to join flick.com one day then upload my photos

Comment

Would love to see any shots you have of China
                James
                James Boardman Woodend
                www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
                  Would love to see any shots you have of China
                  James
                  You can below but it's not all my pictures I will add them later

Comment

No one have to enter anything they don't want to it's only an idea of mine. to help the future of the EOS magazine, and Robert.
                    to help the future of the EOS magazine, and Robert.
                    Is EOS Magazine and Robert struggling ?
                    Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                    Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Hereford_EOS View Post
                      to help the future of the EOS magazine, and Robert.
                      Is EOS Magazine and Robert struggling ?
                      And there me thinking it was all over!!!!

Comment

Excellent set of pictures on your link Michael. Illustrates a different world that I have not seen and thanks for providing that link.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                          Excellent set of pictures on your link Michael. Illustrates a different world that I have not seen and thanks for providing that link.
                          I am happy you like my photos on flick.com when I have more time I will upload more, not all my photos was taken with the 60D so some might not look that good,

Michael
                          Last edited by Michael.K; 27-01-2015, 17:58.

Comment

Working...
                          X