EOS 1D Mk 3 Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS 1D Mk 3 Batteries

Hi New to the forum seeking some advice. About a year ago my 1D MK3 packed up unable to see any displays on camera and unable to take any images. I sent the body to Lehmans for a service, which was returned with a note the original LP-E4 battery was exhausted. It has not been possible to buy a new Canon battery as they are no longer being made so I was advised to buy a hahnel HL E4. Worked quite well for some time but problems have returned. I recently tried an LP-4N borrowed off a friend. Body worked a treat for a day then old problems re occurred. I have been advised by Lehmans there is probably a power issue. Any thoughts please

John

Re: EOS 1D Mk 3 Batteries

the post is in the wrong place ,but i'll answer anyway .if you give us a idea of where you are perhaps another 1d3 user can meet you to check whether the fault lies in your present battery or in the camera if the camera i would suggest that going by present retail prices its a uneconomic repair .there are quiet a few companies on e/bay selling id3 batteries though @ around £20 one based in newcastle caught my eye looked a good feedback rep .

Comment

Working...
    X