No announcement yet.

100D - Do I need to sharpen the images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100D - Do I need to sharpen the images?

Originally posted by bowserb View Post
    often with just the 24mm F2.8 "pancake lens". Fast, convenient
    I use the same combination, really the smallest DSLR and lens combo.
    Raj
    Raj
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by rajjayaraj View Post
      I use the same combination, really the smallest DSLR and lens combo.
      Raj
      And it's good for quick videos, too. Like an iPhone but with high quality.
      Bill
      "If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious." -Paul Harvey, 1964

Comment

Originally posted by bowserb View Post
        Still waiting for mirrorless with an EVF, but in the meantime I take mine everywhere, too, often with just the 24mm F2.8 "pancake lens". Fast, convenient, and the angle of view is similar to the old time box cameras of my childhood!
        That'all very good but you aren't going to get through the lens viewing without a mirror: only some sort of ad-hoc accessory or back to the old viewer with paralax error.

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
          That'all very good but you aren't going to get through the lens viewing without a mirror: only some sort of ad-hoc accessory or back to the old viewer with paralax error.
          I believe you are thinking of the EOS-M, which suffered what you describe. For a better mirrorless, look at products from Sony, Olympus, Fuji, Samsung, to name a few. A proper viewfinder is an EVF using the image from the sensor. Mirrors and mechanical shutters are 1959 technology. Sony has made the greatest advances in mirrorless, but even that company still uses a mechanical shutter. Five-ten years and the DSLR will seem like film does now.

For now, the 100D, aka Rebel SL1, is my go everywhere camera.
          Bill
          "If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious." -Paul Harvey, 1964

Comment

Working...
          X