Scary faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary faces

Had a session at a local studio to try something different, a friend of my daughter is setting up a new business in face painting, yes she does the nice pretty faces for children but also the more extreme haloween type as well so a friend and I just had to have a go. The following are a few of the first rough images with very little work other than setting the lens profile, crop and a slight adjustment of the highlight / clarity sliders.

All make up done by Andrea at www.facebook.com/andreasaboutface, all images taken on 5D3 with 24-104 lens, typical lighting was a small beauty dish above, another to the front left and a small slitbox to fill in the bottom and left hand side.

Removing the latex can be a real pain, shame nobody told her to use warm soapy water

Re: Scary faces

shes got one heck of a talent and you've caught them extremely well ....I'm sure those images will soon be popping up on her website ;o)
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Great stuff and the make up artist is superb
      Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

These are excellent images Ian. Really well captured.
        Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Well done Ian these are excellent images
          Chris

60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM,
          EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC

Comment

Excellent shots, very sharp and detailed. I am sure the gouls (look alikes) will certainly please Lucifer!
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Well shot and nice use of lighting Ian

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X