YONGNUO YN-E3-RT Wireless Speedlight Transmitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YONGNUO YN-E3-RT Wireless Speedlight Transmitter

Has anybody used one of the above to trigger the Canon Speedlite 600EX RT flashgun. These units are a quarter of the cost of the Canon one and I was interested in purchasing on if they work.

Phil

Re: YONGNUO YN-E3-RT Wireless Speedlight Transmitter

Phil,
    I have one and use it with the 600EX RT n my 5Diii. I does exactly what it says on the tin and I cannot fault it.
    Yes the switches may not feel as "solid" as the Canon one and the screen does not change color like the canon one but hey it works and works well and that is what matters as far as I am concerned.
    And it has the Focus beam which the canon does not have.
    The manual is a bit "far easten" but it is readable, except mine which received a red wine bath one evening.
    Last edited by djguk47; 20-11-2015, 21:47. Reason: speeeeling
    David

Comment

Hi David

Many thanks for the advice I will now order one from Amazon.

Phil

Comment

I have one but I dont have the canon 600EX I use it with yongnuo 600EX and as has already been said it does what it says on the tin
        Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Hi All

The unit arrived Sunday and I tried it out yesterday and all works fine, thanks for all the advice.

Phil

Comment

Phil,
            Glad it has worked OK. Always nervous when I say that something has worked for me and someone buys that something.
            David

Comment

Working...
            X