Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wedding lens

Originally posted by glider64 View Post
    My concern is F4 ,how does it cope in lower light conditions? i`m assuming the 6D comes more into play there,Harvey
    I presume your concern is taking photos inside the church? have you been along and seen what exposures your looking at ? the other thing to remember is when taking photos inside a church and a wedding is people don't move much so you can get away with much slower speeds - The only time you'll need something faster will be during the mock signing, and walking down the isle - in both cases you'll be able to use flash
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
      I presume your concern is taking photos inside the church? have you been along and seen what exposures your looking at ? the other thing to remember is when taking photos inside a church and a wedding is people don't move much so you can get away with much slower speeds - The only time you'll need something faster will be during the mock signing, and walking down the isle - in both cases you'll be able to use flash
      Yes, i`ve done 2 wedding as a second shooter and both were challenging, this is a long term purchase

Comment

Latest update i got a second hand 24-70 f2.8 l

Comment

nice lens
          :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
          X