Latest winter issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest winter issue

I have been reading the mag for around 3 years now ,and I think this latest issue has been the best and most informative one to date ,well done to the editor and keep it up super read

Re: Latest winter issue

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
    I have been reading the mag for around 3 years now ,and I think this latest issue has been the best and most informative one to date ,well done to the editor and keep it up super read
    Mine arrived today and I have to agree.

Comment

I agree as well. Two things that I've always liked about EOS Magazine since I got my first copy when I bought my first Canon, an EOS 50E away back in 1999, are (1) articles aren't written in a condescending manner and (2) articles don't just relate to the current EOS cameras, they cover the older ones as well. I've never owned the most recent one but articles have covered the one I owned at the time.

scotsdave
      EOS 5D; EOS 7D; 50mm f1.8 (mk I); 28/80mm f3.5/5.6 (Mk IV); 24/105mm f4 L IS; 70/200mm f4 L IS; 1.4 X TC; Sigma 10/20mm f3.5 DC HSM; Sigma 18/50mm f2.8/4.5 DC OS HSM; Speedlite 430EX II.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. You comments are much appreciated.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

I love the magazine I have read it using the amazon app for about 2 years now. How ever it checks subscription at very odd times and locks the app if I don't have a wireless connection at the time it checks.

the articles are top notch and well done I have learned at lot for reading your publication.
          ti1 70D 5Dmk3 10-22 ef-s 50mm1.8 mk1 70-200 4 is l 400 5.6l 100mm macro is l 18-135 stm ef-s
          1.4 tele mk3 now the 85 1.8 ef lens 16-35 4 is l 50 1.4 canon

Comment

I have to agree also about the articles being so informative in this recent mag, very useful.

Sue

Comment

Dear all,

<humor> Payed opening or not by black fox </humor>[emoji16], my curiosity woke up and made subscription for the magazine yesterday. So now I'm waiting for the issue to pop in to my mailbox.

Merry Xmas to all!

Marko
              7Dmk2 (active) + Sigma 10-20mm + Canon EF-S 17-55mm + 50mm + Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM.
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/markoaventurero/

Comment

Have to say this latest issue seems to be a corker for me, explains quite a lot that I needed to know about low light togging.
                Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Could someone please tell me how many pages are in the magazine? I can't seem to find that info anywhere on the subscription site.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KezzerN View Post
                    Could someone please tell me how many pages are in the magazine? I can't seem to find that info anywhere on the subscription site.

Thanks

84 pages.
                    Robert
                    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

One last question: could you give me an idea of how much of that 84 pages is taken up with advertisements? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KezzerN View Post
                          One last question: could you give me an idea of how much of that 84 pages is taken up with advertisements? Thanks
                          Around 12 to 15 pages of adverts per issue (that includes house ads for the EOS magazine Shop, eBooks and Photo insurance).
                          Robert
                          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Around 12 to 15 pages of adverts per issue (that includes house ads for the EOS magazine Shop, eBooks and Photo insurance).
                              probably no more than any magazine, photography or otherwise.

Interested to know the purpose of the question

Stan
                              Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                              flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X