Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best recargable batteries FOR Caono EX 550 FLASH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best recargable batteries FOR Caono EX 550 FLASH.

Originally posted by F.S.P. View Post
    Thank you to all for info ,I will buy a set or two of the Eneloops and one of them chargers that
    refresh the batteries as well .
    Good choice IMHO! You should get a lot more life from your existing rechargeables if you refresh those also. My charger read 343mah when fully charged on one of my 2400mah Duracells. After a refresh cycle it was up to 2260mah. Makes a difference!

Good Luck,

Garry
    Garry Macdonald on Flickr
    Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

Re: Best recargable batteries FOR Caono EX 550 FLASH.

Originally posted by digiman View Post
      I have eneloops with a third party charger. On my charger it all depends on how you charge them. They can be set to different rates of charge, BUT, the faster they are charged, the less time they last, and the more damage they do to the battery. The charger can be set to condition the battery to get more life out of them too. That can take days, but does work well.

To answer your question though, anything from a 45 minute quick charge, to a few day refresh charge, depending on how you set up the charger.

Hope this helps,

Garry
      Thanks for the info. Far more than Panasonic have on their website...

Eneloops look like a better option for a Panasonic compact I have - that just eats ordinary batteries, even the Duracell types...
      Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
      X