Article on DPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Article on DPP

I wouldn't normally comment on content in the magazine as I suspect that you guys know a lot more about Canons than I do but I am puzzled by the compatibility table in the article on teaching yourself with DPP...

According to the table you infer that the old D30 is not compatible with DPP3. Do you mean the latest versions for Windows 7 and above or all versions of DPP3? Reason I query this is because I have a D30 which I still use from time to time and my copy of DPP3, which I think is the most recent XP compatible version, will open the files and process them. Admittedly some of the most recent processing options don't work, presumably because the D30 and/or its CRW files lack the required options or data but I can process the CRW files using the basic controls (exposure, picture style, shadows, highlight etc.) and export them to Photoshop or similar.

I suppose there aren't too many other D30 users out there now but you may be doing them a disservice...
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Re: Article on DPP

Apologies - that's an error. The tick is missing from the DPP 3 column alongside the EOS D30. Compatibility for the EOS D30 and D60 is the same.

I'll publish a correction in the next issue of EOS magazine
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Re: Article on DPP

Cheers...
      Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
      X