CANON CASHBACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CANON CASHBACK

Anyone had any bother with the double cashback offer? I recently bought a lens via. John Lewis (collect from store) but only have the delivery note for confirmation. I think I had to confirm I was the correct recipient by showing a copy of the e-mail order, and my credit card to the staff at the pick up point.
    It seems the copy of the delivery note is insufficient for CANON as they have sent me a standard reply insisting on information not included on the delivery note. I'm awaiting a more specific reply from CANON but if anyone has encountered a similar problem and overcome it please let me know how.
    Last edited by John N; 15-01-2016, 12:00.

Re: CANON CASHBACK

I should approach John Lewis - they should give you some form of receipt since that is what they use as your guarantee.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

John,

I'm assuming you bought online, therefore you should have either an receipt emailed from John Lewis, or a print of the on screen transaction, or both.
      Russell
      Canon 7D MkII, 550D EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF 70-200mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, 300mm f/4L IS USM, Extender EF 1.4x III, Speedlite 600 EX-RT Speedlite 320EX
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/photorussell

Comment

Bought quite few items online from John Lewis for Christmas and as Russell states they email you a receipt after you have ordered and paid just print it out ... unless you deleted it

Gord

Comment

Think I'll wait a few days and see if CANON are more specific about the information they want, or I'll copy everything and send it to them.

Comment

But if you buy online, you always get a digital receipt. And that must be enough fpr the canon cash back.
            Online you must fill in a digital form, and there you can upload the receipt.

Last year i did the same when i bought the flashgun with a canon cashback, no problems.
            With kind regards,
            Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Comment

Looks like I'm finally getting my cashback. John Lewis advised that a VAT receipt would be acceptable and showed me how to get one from documentation they sent me. !st time I sent it I was using FIREFOX as a browser and the Cashback people couldn't read it. So I had to send it again whilst using Explorer. This they can read and have advised the money should be in my account within 28 days.

Think I'll be speaking to the Canon people about this at the show, as John Lewis said I was not the only person to have problems.

Comment

Working...
              X