Yongnuo 622 flash triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yongnuo 622 flash triggers

Following on from Nat's post regarding the Chinglish found in their instruction manual, if anyone has the 622 triggers they may be interested in this English alternative version https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B77O...ajA/edit?pli=1

I believe it came originally from this site http://www.diyphotographystuff.info ,which has some good stuff and ideas for flash users on a budget

Re: Yongnuo 622 flash triggers

Chinlish is a difficult language to understand by mere mortals like myself. After reading a few sentances on this Trigger manual, I gave up.
    I think people have to be taught to write simple,straightforward English and not Chinglish for the UK market.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I have had a few different yongnuo products and like you found the manuals difficult to get on with but going on to you tube there has been good instruction videos which help enormously, do like the word chinglish

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
        Chinlish is a difficult language to understand by mere mortals like myself. After reading a few sentances on this Trigger manual, I gave up.
        I think people have to be taught to write simple,straightforward English and not Chinglish for the UK market.
        Nat

If you struggled with this version can you imagine what the genuine yongnuo manual looks like [emoji33]

Comment

I must state that the wording makes my normal English reading patterns a bit convuluted,to understand Chinglish. This is one area where our Far Eastern friends must improve on.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

The updated version has just been released https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B77...VlZ1VNTE0/view

Its very comprehensive

Comment

Thanks Tax boy. As I did not wish to be bothered with further Chinglish, I have now bought a Canon 430 EXii with proper English and it works brilliantly with both my 6D & 100D. I have therefore sold my YN 685, albeit at a loss but I am relieved at reading proper English.

Comment

I just bought a YN-622C-TX and a pair of YN622C II triggers yesterday (oh, and yet more eneloops), so that's excellent timing, many thanks!
                Last edited by DrJon; 26-01-2016, 12:48.

Comment

Of course the problem with testing Flashes is it's only a matter of time before they all go off straight in your eyes... One of the things about being the photographer rather than the model is avoiding this sort of thing...

The controller+triggers work nicely though. One thing - why oh why did Yongnuo use a different tiny USB connector on the controller and the triggers? (They don't provide leads, of course, luckily I had the required ones lying around.)

Comment

Working...
                  X