EOS Magazine April/Jume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS Magazine April/Jume

A very informative mag which I received today. I was very interestd to read the article on teleconvertors and I was surprised to note that Canon 100D (SL1) was left out of the list of compatible cameras for the Kenko HD convertor. Page 65 bottom. The 100D features in the Kenko compatibility charts.

The pictures of the Oyster catcher I posted on the forum today were taken with this combo.

Nathaniel
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 10-04-2016, 08:24.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Re: EOS Magazine April/Jume

I too read the article found it very informative takes some of the mysteries of the 3ed market tele converters and gives a good understanding what to expect.

Joe
    ti1 70D 5Dmk3 10-22 ef-s 50mm1.8 mk1 70-200 4 is l 400 5.6l 100mm macro is l 18-135 stm ef-s
    1.4 tele mk3 now the 85 1.8 ef lens 16-35 4 is l 50 1.4 canon

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
      A very informative mag which I received today. I was very interestd to read the article on teleconvertors and I was surprised to note that Canon 100D (SL1) was left out of the list of compatible cameras for the Kenko HD convertor. Page 65 bottom. The 100D features in the Kenko compatibility charts. Nathaniel
      Sorry. Just an error on our part. The EOS 100D should have been included.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

I noticed the latest EOS Magazine featured both the overall winner & also one of the overall section winners in this years IGPOTY.
        I was also an overall section winner, used EOS equipment and a subscriber to the EOS magazine but didn't get a single mention ! Snif !
        James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
        James Boardman Woodend
        www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Working...
        X