Multi exposures Issue April-June 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi exposures Issue April-June 2016

The article shows that a 70D can only be used in continuous shooting. This is not so "1 shot" can be set and the shots can be taken one at a time provided the camera is not switched off before the end of the sequence. The manual suggests disabling auto-off to help in this respect.
    Not sure about 6D or 80D but I doubt the latter is any less specified.

Re: Multi exposures Issue April-June 2016

Sorry for seeing this so late. With multiple exposures the continuous shooting is referring to the process of capturing the image not the drive setting. EOS 70D, 80D have no selection of the type of multiple exposure, whereas the EOS 5D Mark III and other more advanced models have two options;

On: Func/Ctrl
    On: ContShtng

On:Func/Ctrl, manual says that this is convenient when you want to shoot multiple exposure while checking the results as you proceed. Ie after each shot the rear LCD will show the sum of the taken shots so far.

On: ContShtng, the manual says that this is geared for multiple exposure shooing of a moving subject, but you cannot see the image build after each exposure and delete the last taken frame.

Just one of the differences between the different implementations of multiple exposure capability.

Brian
    I'm a user of all kinds of Canon equipment. I write articles for magazines, teach photographers & make photos
    www.p4pictures.com

Comment

Working...
    X