Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Challenge No. 11. "Cool". 21st Aug 2010 - 5 Sep 2010 inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum Challenge No. 11. "Cool". 21st Aug 2010 - 5 Sep 2010 inc.

Just had a thought...If the next challenge is..`inside coda`s camera case` I might have a good chance of winning.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by codachrome View Post
      Just had a thought...If the next challenge is..`inside coda`s camera case` I might have a good chance of winning.

Coda
      I hope you have't got any "speed" in your camera case ........LOL
      Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Thank you, A55, for the second place. Sorry you rejected my plea for an extra point for growing my own cucumber. Of course, I realised that I should not have asked for extra under the Technique heading, but under Composition - all my watering, fertiliser, TLC etc gave me total responsibility for the physical and chemical composition of the cucumber..... juicy and sweet as it was...
        Anyway, good challenge and excellent entries. Thank you for setting and judging.
        Look forward to XRay's speedy challenge now. So, what is fast growing......
        Cheers, Chris.
        Just chuggin' along.

Comment

On further examination Chris, you were the only photographer that could eat your entry ...... though the mind does boggle at the thought of eating whole elephants or cars!

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
            On further examination Chris, you were the only photographer that could eat your entry ...... though the mind does boggle at the thought of eating whole elephants or cars!

Colin
            I disagree Colin...I pinched my grandaughters ice cream and ate that...funny I can still hear her crying...oh well...lol

Coda
            There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

And my cool cucumber was stripped of his leather and turned into a salad ingredient.

Should have gone to specsavers. Lol
              Struggling with technology.......................

Comment

Not sure if they did elephent steaks in SriLanka .......... but a couple of them tasted like it ............ am still chewing on them now !!!!
                Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

No chance of elephant steaks- a sacred animal in that part of the world, and should not be killed!
                  Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Wouldn't dream of eating elephant......
                    Mind you, have eaten raw zebra in South Africa (without cucumber).
                    It was very tasty.
                    Cheers, Chris.
                    Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Hello All,
                      Just back from Hols in Bulgaria, therore slow to offer my congrats to all 4 Podium standers.

Also wanted to say thanks Steve for the kind judging comments about my effort "Cool Interiors"

Not only am I finding these comp's good fun and interesting, her indoors is getting hooked as well, she insisted we visit an Internet cafe in Bulgaria, twice!! until we got the results, she is now like someone on "Speed" herself thinking of ideas for the new comp, on the downside, if that is the right word I can see it costing me the price of another new camera, this time for Sue!!! that means my 24 - 70mmL or 24 - 105 L (not sure which yet) will have to wait!!!

Paul

Comment

Working...
                      X