Big Stopper and graduated filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Stopper and graduated filters

Cheers for all the help and suggestions.

I'm going to put some filters down on my Christmas list for sure .
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Linhof Studio have just sent me (as webmaster for Leigh Camera Club) an email with their latest offer for the Lee Filters. If you are on Facebook the same offer has just been posted.
      Janet

Canon 90D, 77D, Plus a load of lenses, especially macro.
      http://www.leighcameraclub.co.uk/

Comment

This is the link to Linhof Studio Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/linhofstudi...66460410052028 Hope it works.
        Janet

Canon 90D, 77D, Plus a load of lenses, especially macro.
        http://www.leighcameraclub.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Parsen66 View Post
          Well I'm going against the consensus here as I use screw in filters. There is a lot less additional equipment needed in the first place and much quicker to screw on a filter than to assemble the frame work that is needed for the Lee type. Downside, yes you need ones that suit all your lenses if they are of a different thread size. I only really use 3 lenses and they are all 77mm, not an issue for me.

I use the Hitech 16 stopper and for me it's amazing. I also bought a Hoya 10 stop recently and that seems to be performing just as well.
          Another vote for screw on filter, i have B&W 10, 6 and 3 and if i need a 16 i add the 10 and 6. I have the canon 17-40 and 24-105 both 77mm and never felt the need to square. You can see my 10 and 16 stop picture here and flickr for e.g..

Raj
          Raj
          Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JanHarper View Post
            This is the link to Linhof Studio Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/linhofstudi...66460410052028 Hope it works.
            Many thanks for that, will pass that on to the other half as a big hint ;)
            Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Originally posted by Parsen66 View Post
              Well I'm going against the consensus here as I use screw in filters. There is a lot less additional equipment needed in the first place and much quicker to screw on a filter than to assemble the frame work that is needed for the Lee type. Downside, yes you need ones that suit all your lenses if they are of a different thread size. I only really use 3 lenses and they are all 77mm, not an issue for me.

I use the Hitech 16 stopper and for me it's amazing. I also bought a Hoya 10 stop recently and that seems to be performing just as well.
              Originally posted by rajjayaraj View Post
              Another vote for screw on filter, i have B&W 10, 6 and 3 and if i need a 16 i add the 10 and 6. I have the canon 17-40 and 24-105 both 77mm and never felt the need to square. You can see my 10 and 16 stop picture here and flickr for e.g..

Raj

I shall take a look at the screw in options as well :)
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X