Can't go to new post or second page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't go to new post or second page

Anyone else having issues navigating the threads?

According to the forum ColytonJohns Chuffed x 3 post has 25 posts yet the forum won't let me access anything but those on the first page and clicking the go to first unread option takes me to the 1st post despite the fact that I read it last week or earlier. That isn't the only post that's playing the same trick either...
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Re: Can't go to new post or second page

I think the forum virus program is not letting you further in due to

including lots of Nikon
    ...but no working fine here, try restarting
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

According to the forum ColytonJohns Chuffed x 3 post has 25 posts yet the forum won't let me access anything but those on the first page and clicking the go to first unread option takes me to the 1st post despite the fact that I read it last week or earlier
      I had something similar a few times last week but not for the past few days....

spoke too soon, just tested on the thread you mention and goes to page 1 OK, click to page 2, OK, click to last post and stays on page 2, or click on page 3 and goes to page 2 !!!!
      Last edited by Stan; 19-07-2016, 16:25.
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Cannot get from page 2 to page three. Just returns to top of page 2 when I pres the 3
        David

Comment

Maybe the forum is having a funny five minutes...
          Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
            I think the forum virus program is not letting you further in due to

including lots of Nikon
            tongue.gif

...but no working fine here, try restarting
            Tried logging out and back in again, didn't seem to work. I'm now on a different PC and browser so will see what happens...
            Nigel

Comment

I looked at the thread its only showing 17 posting and your ( Sid) ... being the last one, from what I can see there is no 3 page

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

Comment

I looked at the thread its only showing 17 posting and your ( Sid) ... being the last one, from what I can see there is no 3 page
                except that along the top right it does say page 2 of 3 and there is a clicky for page 3 as well - but agree Sids is the last post on page 2
                Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                flickr

Comment

blip ...

Comment

Curiouser and curiouser... According to the front page, as it appears on my screen, there are 25 posts on 2 pages but yes I can only get to that last post of mine - which I told the forum to delete, twice...

I'm also puzzled by CJ's post above which appears to be in Russian - you don't think Vlad the Mad is spying on us do you...
                    Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post

I'm also puzzled by CJ's post above which appears to be in Russian - you don't think Vlad the Mad is spying on us do you...
                      your seeing it in Russian really

Comment

AHA... Robert deleted all the posts from the russian so I suspect that the russian post caused a page there but as it was deleted page three remains. maybe if two people post to the thread and "trigger", not Tigger, a page three.

Question is will there be a very attractive scantily clad young lady on the perhaps now visible page three ???
                        Last edited by djguk47; 19-07-2016, 17:30. Reason: Krap speeling
                        David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
                          Question is will there be a very attractive scantily clad young lady on the perhaps now visible page three ???
                          LOL Better ask Stan for that image as we know he's got plenty

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
                            LOL Better ask Stan for that image as we know he's got plenty
                            Stan's young ladies have to much black grease on them... it would leave marks in places...... (well you imagine the rest of the statement)
                            David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
                              AHA... Robert deleted all the poss from the russian so I susect that the russian post caused a page there but as it was deleted page three remains. maybe if two people post to the thread and "trigger", not Tigger, a page three.
                              Sounds plausible, but not possible for me to check as the Russian posts were 'hard' deleted and no evidence remains.

However, keep in mind that, like EOS cameras, you can customise the forum to suit your personal requirements.

For example, I have set, via Forum Actions > General Settings, the number of posts displayed on my pages to 40. So all this talk of pages 1, 2 and 3 mean nothing to me when there are only 17 posts.
                              Robert
                              robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X