Kenko Convertor for EF-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kenko Convertor for EF-S

I think what I really need is practice, never having had a lens this size before. Having intended to semi-retire this year (I'm now 65) I was offered so much well-paid and interesting work I couldn't resist, it's given me more money to spend on kit, though, and so I'm getting everything I need. However, I've been so busy that I've only been out with the lens a couple of times for short periods, when I get free time later in autumn I need to go out for days at a time and use it. I do have an Optech strap which was recommended here and I've changed settings on the lens and 80d to those you recommended a while ago, but haven't had a chance to try it since. My main problem is keeping it locked onto the target, I'm sure I'll get better with time and practice.
    EOS 6D, 6D Mk II, 80D, 70D, 100D, 200D, M50, M100. Canon 10-18, 18 - 55, 55 - 250 IS STM lenses, Canon 16 - 35 mm F4L, 35 mm EF-S macro, 50 mm F1.8 STM, 60 mm EF-S macro, MPE-65 macro, 85 mm F1.8, 200 mm F2.8 L II, M 15 - 45 mm, M 22mm F2, M 32mm F1.4. Sigma 24 - 35 F2 Art, 135 mm F1.8 Art, 17 - 50 F2.8 DC, 105 mm OS macro, 100 - 400 C, 150 - 600 C.

Comment

Re: Kenko Convertor for EF-S

It does unfortunately take time to get into a working rhythm ,my camera and lens ( retracted) hangs by my left hand side while walking around ,if I spot something I have to swing it up ,extend and lock the lens ,aquire focus and then shoot I think I have got it off to a fine art as either nat or Steve (dawsey) will tell you they have both been out with me .probably around three seconds from spotting to shooting ,I don't miss much rest assured

Comment

Working...
      X