north west october dates to note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

north west october dates to note

hi guys as usual these are for anyone thats in the north west /north wales area

the DIGITAL SPLASH camera show sponsored by wilkinson cameras comes to a new venue at liverpool exhibition centre on the saturday and sunday of 15th and 16th oct .entry £5 p.p .
    a few of us attend ended last years show at preston and there where quiet a few bargains to be had this years being a larger and it seems better supported venue could be worth going to .

and once again its high tides on the dee estuary time ,best venues if the air pressure and winds play ball are the promenade and old baths at park gate ,nr neston wirral : and/or the kings parade gap at hoylake ,where waders can be pushed right up to the low level sea wall
    tide times are monday 17th at 12.20pm 10mtrs height
    and tuesday 18th at 1.14pm 10mtrs height

as usual nothing is cast in stone but usually you can get some good photos (allegedly ) theres always the RSPB at burton mere to fall back on ,where some of my recent shots have come from

Re: north west october dates to note

Thanks for the dates Jeff. I can't make the Digital splash show but the 17th is a possibility. I have a "meeting" with the hospital chaps on 13th & 14th depends on how I feel afterwards.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Re: north west october dates to note

Jeff, I have sent you a PM regarding this.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
      X