X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarantula starting to molt

1 by SuperGeeman, on Flickr

Re: Tarantula starting to molt

Eeek!!!!!!!!! Not my favourite subject. They are known to jump a fair distance,in the wild,to catch their prey.

P.S:- I believe you keep this as a sort of pet! There was another gentleman who was on the forum some years ago, who also kept Tarangula's as a pet. He did say they were the best "guardians" of his home!!!!
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 18-10-2016, 08:59.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

One or two can, the pink toe, an arboreal species can jump around 11 inches... Most ground dwellers pounce a couple of inches, like this one

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice subject for October. It is creepy but I is nature.

Tom

Comment

I kinda have mixed feeling about spiders.. I love the fact that they are the natures architects and the way they hunt. If this little guys go extinct the world will be ruled by other insects such as flies and mosquito. Back to the subject, great shot!

Comment

Working...
          X