Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon Camera Connect

Hi guys,

Has anyone actually got this to connect reliably? I've got a 70D and over the past couple of months managed to get it to connect on two occasions, then never again. My phone /iPad see and connect to the the camera's WiFi hotspot, but the Camera Connect software then reports it can't connect to the camera.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards Charles

Re: Canon Camera Connect

I don't have WiFi on my cameras so can't help (although others will) but welcome to the forum anyway Charles

Cheers,
    John

Comment

Cheers John

Comment

I agree it can be a bit and miss but I find if you give it time then it eventually connects.
        Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

I use it on the M3 and it always have connected for me.

Tom

Comment

I have the 70D,camera connect has only connected with the camera once.i have now given up trying.waste of time has far has I am concerned.Cheers Greyhound

Comment

I'm of the same option Greyhound, it really is a hopeless bit of software, a pity really as the 70D WiFi works fine for uploads. Surprised Canon haven't sorted it out.

Comment

Working...
              X